Previous:Obtaining and Building GRUB,
This is the guideline of how to report bugs. Take a look at this list
below before you send e-mail to [email protected]:
- Before unsettled, read this manual through and through, in particular
- Always mention the information on your GRUB. The version number and the
configuration are quite important. If you build it yourself, write the
options specified to the configure script and your operating system,
including the versions of gcc and binutils.
- If you get troubled with the installation, inform us of how you
installed GRUB. Don't omit error messages, if any. Just
up when it boots is not enough.
The information on your hardware is also essential. These are especially
important: the geometries and the partition tables of your hard disk
drives and your BIOS.
- If GRUB cannot boot your operating system, write down all on the
screen. Don't paraphrase them, like
The foo OS crashes with GRUB,
even though it can boot with the bar boot loader fine. Mention the
commands you executed, the messages printed by them, and information on
your operating system including the version number.
- Explain what you wanted to do. It is very useful to know your purpose
and your wish, and how GRUB didn't satisfy you.
- If you can investigate the problem yourself, please do. That will give
you and us much more information on the problem. Attaching a patch is
When you attach a patch, make the patch in unified diff format, and
write ChangeLog entries. But, even when you make a patch, don't forget
to explain the problem, so that we can understand what your patch is
- Write down anything that you think might be related. Please understand
that we often need to reproduce the same problem you encounterred in our
environment. So your information should be sufficient for us to do the
same thing--Don't forget that we cannot see your computer directly. If
you are not sure whether to state a fact or leave it out, state it!
Reporting too many things is quite better than omitting an important
If you realize the guideline above, send e-mail to
[email protected], and we will try to fix the bugs.