The list of commands for the menu only
The semantics used in parsing the configuration file are the following:
- The menu-specific commands have to be used before any others.
- The files must be in plain-text format.
# at the beginning of a line in a configuration file means it is
only a comment.
- Options are separated by spaces.
- All numbers can be either decimal or hexadecimal. A hexadecimal number
must be preceded by
0x, and is case-insensitive.
- Extra options or text at the end of the line is ignored unless otherwise
- Unrecognized commands are added to the current entry, except before entries
start, where they are ignored.
These commands can only be used in the menu: