3.17.9 CR16 Options
These options are defined specifically for the CR16 ports.
- Enable the use of multiply-accumulate instructions. Disabled by default.
- Generate code for CR16C or CR16C+ architecture. CR16C+ architecture
- Links the library libsim.a which is in compatible with simulator. Applicable
to ELF compiler only.
- Choose integer type as 32-bit wide.
cbit instructions for bit manipulations.
- Choose a data model. The choices for model are ‘near’,
‘far’ or ‘medium’. ‘medium’ is default.
However, ‘far’ is not valid with -mcr16c, as the
CR16C architecture does not support the far data model.