4.9 Structures, unions, enumerations, and bit-fields
- Whether a “plain” int bit-field is treated as a
bit-field or as an
unsigned int bit-field (6.7.2, 184.108.40.206).
- Allowable bit-field types other than
unsigned int (220.127.116.11).
- Whether a bit-field can straddle a storage-unit boundary (18.104.22.168).
- The order of allocation of bit-fields within a unit (22.214.171.124).
- The alignment of non-bit-field members of structures (126.96.36.199).
- The integer type compatible with each enumerated type (188.8.131.52).